pls help- recommend restaruant- Task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls help- recommend restaruant- Task 1

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You recently had a meal in a restaurant and you enjoyed the food and service. Write a letter to a local newspaper to recommend the restaurant.

Dear Editor,

I am writing to recommend a French restaurant which is called the ABC restaurant and located in the Oxford Street.

First of all, the price of this restaurant is reasonable. As you can comprehend that normally the price of French restaurants is exorbitant price. However, if you compare it with other French restaurants, it is more affordable. Secondly, the quality of food in there is splendid. Their fusion food is very unit and it is incredibly tasty. I believe that definitely you cannot find such amazing food in other restaurants. Finally, the service of this restaurant is excellent. The waiters in there are very professional, polite and patient. They know very well about their restaurant. They are able to offer a lot of nice recommendations to you which are according to your preferences.

It is my pleasure to introduce the ABC restaurant to you. From my point of view, it is the best French restaurant in our city. Thanks for your reading.

Yours sincerely,

Janis Lee