pls grade it- seek for helping-Task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls grade it- seek for helping-Task 1

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You are attending an intensive language training class. You have difficulty following one of the courses. Write to the course tutor to describe your difficulty and ask for advice.

Dear Mr. Chen,

I am writing to ask for your assistance. Would you please give me advice regarding to the English speaking course. I have found a difficulty of my speaking skills.

I have attended to the intensive English class for three weeks. I have enjoyed it so much, however, I have found that my skills of speaking do not improve at all. Although I have practiced during the class, I think it is still inadequate for me.

You have much more experience in teaching English. Could you please give me some precious instructions on how I can improve my techniques? Are there any books which are good for mending speaking skills? Could you advise me which one is suitable for me? Therefore, I could get it from the bookshop.

I would be grateful for any information you could give me in this regard. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Janis Lee