pls grade it - apology late return to work - task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls grade it - apology late return to work - task 1

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You are on a holiday but you have realized that you are not able to return to work on time. Write a letter to your boss to explain why and ask for permission to return at a later time.

Dear Mr. Lee,

I am writing to ask for your approval for my late return to work due to my son’s illness.

I am now on my holiday excursion with my family in my hometown. However, the weather in here is abnormal as well as it has got cooler so suddenly. Because of it, my son fell ill with a high fever. I brought him to the hospital and the doctor said that he has to be hospitalized for a few days. Therefore, I am unable to return to my work on time. I will go back as soon as his recovery.

I would be most appreciative if you could consider this request at your earliest convenience. You could contact me through my mobile 61-1232133123 or email to me. I look forward to hearing from you and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience sudden and unforeseeable event may cause.

Yours sincerely,

Janis Lee
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls grade it - apology late return to work - task 1

Post by Flick »

Hi Janis,

I have posted a reply to this in a previous thread. Let me know if you can't find it. :)

Flick
rairaichan0323

Re: pls grade it - apology late return to work - task 1

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you Flick! I already checked all of them. really thank you very much!! :D