Sport Centre suggestion

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aditi

Sport Centre suggestion

Post by Aditi »

Sport centre manager asked to give a suggestion to improve centre.
What do you like?
what do you don’t like?
Give suggestion to combat this issue.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter in reply to your request to provide some useful suggestions on how to improve Daisy Sports Centre. Please allow me to explain.

Firstly, I would like to appreciate your staffs because they are very friendly and help to maintain safety at all time. Also, swimming pool is very huge, clean and patrolled by staffs regularly to see if any people are in danger. However, it is my responsibility as a member to inform you about some of the areas to be maintained.

I feel that there is lack of bins in common areas as they are always full and people spill rubbish outside it. In addition, absent of sanitary bins create huge problems in ladies toilet because tampons and pads are thrown in general rubbish and impact environment badly.

I would like to suggest that additional cleaning staffs should be hired so that they regularly clean and change the rubbish bags. Furthermore, additional children’s playing area should be made so that parents can join the centre and utilize all the facilities provided.

I hope my suggestions would be implemented as soon as possible to increase your centre fame.

Yours faithfully,
Aditi Khatiwada
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Sport Centre suggestion

Post by Flick »

Aditi wrote:Sport centre manager asked to give a suggestion to improve centre.
What do you like?
what do you don’t like?
Give suggestion to combat this issue.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter in reply to your request to provide some useful suggestions on how to improve the Daisy Sports Centre. Please allow me to explain.

Firstly, I would like to appreciate your staffs because they are very friendly and help to maintain safety at all time. (<--Reword to: "Firstly, I would like to thank your staff for being so friendly and maintaining our safety.") Also, the swimming pool is very large, clean and patrolled by staff regularly to see if any people are in danger. However, it is my responsibility as a member to inform you about some of the areas to be maintained.

I feel that there is a lack of bins in common areas as they are always full and people spill rubbish over them. In addition, the absence of sanitary bins create huge problems in the ladies toilet because tampons and pads are thrown in the general rubbish and impact the environment badly.

I would like to suggest that additional cleaning staff should be hired so that they regularly clean and change the rubbish bags. Furthermore, additional children’s playing areas should be created so that parents can join the centre and utilize all the facilities provided.

I hope my suggestions will be implemented as soon as possible to increase your centre's popularity.

Yours faithfully,
Aditi Khatiwada