water resources are becoming a global issue AC/Task-2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
bilak

water resources are becoming a global issue AC/Task-2

Post by bilak »

Hi guys, I need your tips again.

Decreasing water resources are becoming a global issue. What are the reasons? What can be done by government to prevent it ?

These days, even though the news about global warming has been decreasing, climate change still has been growing up which is directly related to water resources.
First of all, some people put forward to view that there are some reasons caused to water resources are becoming extinct which is problem for human being such as wasting too much and not renewing in other words not using efficiently. There are some good example of wasting water much are washing car in routine or spending much time in shower time. Everyone’s aware of that every resources or mines are limited and somehow will be extinct.
What can be done by government to avoid this problem may be encourage to less usage water. Even people use water less one minute, in a city where twenty people live, leads to significant saving water. Furthermore, people should be taught about what does saving water means for next generations and how does it affects our earth by professors in high school, college, university or conference. If it is used efficiently and logically, water may be inherited to next generations. As well as, using renewable technologies in order to save to water or convert to sea water to drinking water is significant.
To sum up, some futurists believe that in the future having less water throughout the world which leads to wars instead of having less oil or mine caused to wars in last and this centuries. From my point of view that awareness of usage should be considerably increased.