please frns say me wt band will i grant?my exam is on 13 dec

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tina sharma

please frns say me wt band will i grant?my exam is on 13 dec

Post by tina sharma »

Reducing global environmental damage should be handled by governments rather than individuals.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Along with an advancement in technology, destruction to an environment is fiercest. Recently, environmental damage has become a worldwide issue. Some people have concluded that the governments contribution should be on the preservation and the protection of the surroundings globally rather than citizenries. However, In my opinion, the duty to conserve a worthwhile environment is depends on both the authorities as well as residents.
It is true that, governments have to carried out a several activities in order to mitigate the environmental problems. First and foremost, they have to spread a public awareness all around the world regarding the side effects of detriment to the locale. Second aspect regarding this topic is stiff rules and penalty should also be imposed on manufacturers and suppliers who invovled prodigiously in logging the woods. Last but not least is, the authorities can handled the environment from being wiped out, by lowering a tax and by intensifying the residents' salary, because of which they would be meager stressed from their financial backgrounds and can easily focused on perpetuating their socities. Thence, by maintaining each society creates a huge safe world.
Furthermore, not only governments but also individuals should be alert on saving their surroundings. Firstly, they must have to devised themselves as a member of a society. Otherwise, no any effort will be flow from them to curtail the damage to the environment. Secondly, a concerned person must have to relocate their industries and factories far from a residential area, which eventually curb the contaminated emissions from those factories. Finally, individuals can also save their society by replacing the old vehicles with new one, which will control noise pollution consequently. Also, they should utilize the natural resources in an effective manner, for instance, an amount of water. Thus more awareness and alertness in a society lead to a better environment.
In conclusion, it has been agreed that neither it is the responsibility of a typical government nor the individuals alone. I totally agree that both authorities and residents have an imperative role to safeguard their environment.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please frns say me wt band will i grant?my exam is on 13

Post by Flick »

tina sharma wrote:Reducing global environmental damage should be handled by governments rather than individuals.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Along with the advancement in technology, destruction to the environment is fierce. Recently, environmental damage has become a worldwide issue. Some people have concluded that the governments contribution should be on the preservation and the protection of theenvironment rather than individuals having the responsibility. However, In my opinion, the duty to conserve a worthwhile environment depends on both the authorities as well as residents.
It is true that governments have to carry out several activities in order to mitigate the environmental problems. First and foremost, they have to spread public awareness all around the world regarding the detrimental side effects of environmental damage. The second aspect regarding this topic is stiff rules and penalty should also be imposed on manufacturers and suppliers who are involved prodigiously in logging and deforestation. Last but not least is the authorities can stop the environment from being wiped out by lowering tax and by intensifying the residents' salary, because of which they would be stressed from their financial backgrounds and can easily focuse on perpetuating their society. Thence, by maintaining each society creates a safe world.

Furthermore, not only governments but also individuals should be alert to saving their surroundings. Firstly, they must view themselves as a member of a society. Otherwise, no effort will flow from them to curtail the damage to the environment. Secondly, a concerned person must relocate their industries and factories far from residential areas, which will eventually curb the contaminated emissions from those factories. Finally, individuals can also save their society by replacing old vehicles with new ones, which will control noise pollution consequently. Also, they should utilize natural resources in an effective manner, for instance, the amount of water used. Thus more awareness and alertness in a society lead to a better environment.

In conclusion, it has been agreed that it is neither the responsibility of a typical government nor individuals alone. I totally agree that both authorities and residents have an imperative role to safeguard their environment.