g 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
robin20y

g 1

Post by robin20y »

You recently read an article in a magazine, which was very useful for your work. You would like to recommend it to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say
- What was the article about?
- Where did you read it?
- Why is it useful for your job?

Hi Benchu,
I hope you are doing good with your duties in the new hospital. I’m writing to you on behalf of an article I saw in the last edition of “The Week” magazine. I suggest you to read that and try to implement it in your office as well. Because, the results I got in my work is promising after reading that time management article and I hope that it will suit you also.

The article which is titled “T.i.m.e..” on page number 16 is something that is important for professionals like us to perform better in our responsibilities. The author Mr. Hughes, who is himself a director of a busy hospital in London, elaborates how he organizes schedules for his regular day. After following his tactics, I found sufficient time to meet all the clients and to arrange meetings with the staff more efficiently. So, now you are clear that why I’m talking about that passage to you.

I hope that you will follow it and make a great change in your institution too. After all, I’m eagerly waiting for our meeting in next month to share some more useful things in life.
Yours best friend