exam on 13 th December. Please check my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
500daysofsea

exam on 13 th December. Please check my writing

Post by 500daysofsea »

A glance at the diagram gives information about the process of wood pellets' producting for heating buildings. This process consists of 7 steps.
First of all, pellets are made of sawdust which arrived from a sawmill. A sawdust is hammered into fibers in a hummer mill. Moreover these fibers should have the same length. Then fibers are dampened with steam and forced to the special machine. This machine is called a pellet machine. It has holes which forms fibes into pellets. These pellets should be cooled for some time. Next step is purpuses to vacuum dust from pellets.
Finally, pellets are ready for sales. They are packet into 18 kilo ( 40 pound bags). It should be mentioned that this process of producting of wood pellets is acceptable for use in pellet sloves as well as in pellet furnaces.
Attachments
гра.jpg
гра.jpg (28.51 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: exam on 13 th December. Please check my writing

Post by Flick »

500daysofsea wrote: A glance at the diagram gives information about the process of wood pellets' producting for heating buildings.(<--Reword to: "The diagram shows the seven steps required to make wood pellets which can be used to heat buildings.")

Pellets are made of sawdust which arrives from a sawmill. The sawdust is hammered into fibers of uniform length in a hammer mill. The fibers are then dampened with steam and forced through a special machine. This machine is called a pellet machine. It has holes which forces the fibres into pellets. These pellets are then cooled for some time. The next step is to vacuum loose dust from the pellets.
Finally, the pellets are packed into 18 kilo ( 40 pound) bags for sale. It should be mentioned that this process of producting of wood pellets is acceptable for use in pellet stoves as well as in pellet furnaces.