General Task 1 - Need feedback please anyone

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Veena2015

General Task 1 - Need feedback please anyone

Post by Veena2015 »

Your friend is coming over to stay with you. However, you will be away on vacation for a month. Write him/her a letter and say:
- How to get the keys to your flat
- How to operate the equipment in the flat, and
- Suggest a few places of interest to visit

Dear Sue,
I am very pleased to know that you will be staying with me for a while. I am away for my holidays for a month and it is hard to reschedule them. My brother is in town and he offered to pick you from the airport to the apartment and don’t forget to get the flat’s key from him.
The water heater is playing up for a while and if you have such trouble while I’m away just restart them, this fixes it for some reason. Also, if you use toaster make sure you press the start button twice to toast you bread.
I would like to suggest few destines for you to visit like farmer’s market event refer the event brochures on the fridge,art show and the shoppers mall is worth visiting.
If you have any other troubles call me or my brother who lives close to our place, his number is 042989090.
Hoping to see you soon
Kind regards,
Annie
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: General Task 1 - Need feedback please anyone

Post by Flick »

Veena2015 wrote:Your friend is coming over to stay with you. However, you will be away on vacation for a month. Write him/her a letter and say:
- How to get the keys to your flat
- How to operate the equipment in the flat, and
- Suggest a few places of interest to visit

Dear Sue,

I am very pleased to know that you will be staying with me for a while. I am away for my holidays for a month and it is hard to reschedule them. My brother is in town and he has offered to pick you up from the airport and take you to my apartment. Don’t forget to get the key from him.

The water heater is playing up, so if you have any trouble while I’m away just restart it, this fixes it for some reason. Also, if you use the toaster, make sure you press the start button twice to toast your bread.

I would like to suggest few places for you to visit like the farmer’s market, the art show and the shopping mall. Please refer to the event brochures on the fridge.

If you have any other troubles call me or my brother who lives close to our place, his number is 042989090.

Hoping to see you soon.
Kind regards,
Annie