Hi! I need help!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
kweni16

Hi! I need help!

Post by kweni16 »

Hello everyone! Kweni here from the Philippines and I kind of need some help. I have not taken any review courses for IELTS and I'm currently cramming to take the exam on Feb. 1 which is in less than a month. I need to get at least 7.5 in all bands and I'm not sure if I would be able to do it. I will be posting my practice exams on here and questions about the exam for I know NOTHING about it at all. I hope you guys could help me out. Peace!
For enjoyable and informative reading, visit 5Archive
Ryan

Re: Hi! I need help!

Post by Ryan »

Hi Kweni,

Thanks for joining us here. I saw your voice recording a few days ago. I have been meaning to get to it and provide you with an assessment, but I've been quite busy the last few days. I will arrange time tomorrow morning and assess your speaking using the IELTS Speaking Band Descriptors Chart.

I hope you realize you dream of 7.5!
kweni16

Re: Hi! I need help!

Post by kweni16 »

Wow thanks for taking the time Ryan I really appreciate it. Will be waiting for your assessment soon :) I also posted my writing example and would like to know what you think about it. But in your own time because I understand how busy you are.

Cheers!
For enjoyable and informative reading, visit 5Archive