Please rate my essay on study abroad - Ryan please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
28febguy

Please rate my essay on study abroad - Ryan please

Post by 28febguy »

Many students decide to further their study abroad - Do you think it has advantage to study abroad.

Today, more and more students go to foreign countries like America, Canada and UK for higher education, specifically students from developing countries. There are many factors which attract students from developing countries to purse higher education in developed countries, which include better facilities at universities, advanced syllabus and overall quality of education. In my opinion there are more advantages of studying abroad in a good university then disadvantages.

One of the main advantages of studying in a developed country is quality of education. The quality of education offered by a university or college highly depends on the funding available to it. When universities are well funded they can develop modern facilities like libraries, and computer labs. Developed countries can provide sufficient funds to educational institutes to improve their facilities then developing countries. Thus studying abroad in first would countries helps students get quality education.

Secondly, studying abroad gives students exposure to a multi-culture environment. Students from many different countries come to developed countries for education; it creates a multi-cultural environment in classrooms, which gives students opportunity to interact with students coming from different countries and learn about their cultures. This experience proves to be helpful in future when they are employed by multinational company with employees from various countries and cultures.

On the other side while studying in foreign country students have to live away from their family, some students may feel loneliness and as a result they may not be able to concentrate on education. Also, in the absence of support and guidance from family they may stray from their goal and ultimately ruin their career.

To summarize, studying in foreign country not only offers advantage of quality education but also gives opportunity to live in multi-cultural society which is important for preparing them for their carrier, Given the student can self-control himself in the absence of the family.
vidhu.a

Re: Please rate my essay on study abroad - Ryan please

Post by vidhu.a »

Hey I liked the structure of your essay, introduction is also quite good.
Its 7 no doubt according to me but you can get above 7 if you rectify some common mistakes.
I can tell you some errors which I noticed but an expert can tell you more than me.
28febguy wrote:Many students decide to further their study abroad - Do you think it has advantage to study abroad.

Today, more and more students go to foreign countries like America, Canada and UK for higher education, specifically students from developing countries. There are many factors which attract students from developing countries to purse higher education in developed countries, which include better facilities at universities, advanced syllabus and overall quality of education. In my opinion there are more advantages of studying abroad in a good university then disadvantages.

One of the main advantages of studying in a developed country is quality of education. The quality of education offered by a university or college highly depends on the funding available to it. When universities are well funded they can develop modern facilities like libraries, and computer labs. Developed countries can provide sufficient funds to educational institutes to improve their facilities then than developing countries. Thus studying abroad in first would countries helps students get quality education.

Secondly, studying abroad gives students exposure to a multi-culture environment. Students from many different countries come to developed countries for education; it creates a multi-cultural environment in classrooms, which gives students an opportunity to interact with students coming from different countries and learn about their cultures. This experience may proves to be helpful in future when they are will be employed by multinational company with employees from various countries and cultures.

On the other side while studying in foreign country, students have to live away from their family families, some students may feel loneliness and as a result they may not be able to concentrate on education. Also, in the absence of support and guidance from family they may stray from their goal and ultimately ruin their career.

To summarize, studying in foreign country not only offers advantage of quality education but also gives an opportunity to live in multi-cultural society which is important for preparing them for their carrier, Given the student can self-control himself in the absence of the family and for building confidence in the absence of their parents.

I hope its apprehendable. :P