Answer for Writing task 1- Pie Chart + Table

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
guilhermebianchi

Answer for Writing task 1- Pie Chart + Table

Post by guilhermebianchi »

Hi friends, this is my first test in my preparation for IELTS in May 9th, if you guys could help, i would be very grateful. Thanks :D

The pie chart below shows the main reason why agricultual land become less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

graph.jpg
graph.jpg (42.82 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
The pie chart indicates different causes for land degradations around the world. The table lists the ways which these causes affected three continents over a ten year period.

The main reason in worldwide land degradation in the period was the over-grazing, which was mostly significantly in Oceania. Over-grazing was followed by deforestation as a second main cause for land degradation. Deforestation, in turn, was the top cause of land degradation in Europe, where deforestation was responsible for almost 10% of the degradation in the region. Furthermore, in North America the over-cultivation was the main reason for the drop of agricultural produtivity in the 1990s. The percentage of over-cultivation in North America in that period reachs 3,3.

All these reasons of land degradation causes a significantly number of land degraded in the three continents. While in Oceania the total of land degraded over the ten year period was 13%, this number increases remakarbly in Europe, where 23% of land degraded as result of deforestation, over-cultivaltion and over-grazing. Oceania was least affected by these causes, but yet the total percentage of land degraded between 1900s was 13%.
guilhermebianchi

Re: Answer for Writing task 1- Pie Chart + Table

Post by guilhermebianchi »

help me :P