plz assess my writing task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sandeep2206

plz assess my writing task 2

Post by sandeep2206 »

Internet is widely popular in today's world. Human life will be drastically effected with out internet for a day. Mostly, people are habituated to search information in the web world and they are quite happy about it. But, some people differ with this argument. This essay will explore both sides of the argument.

On the one hand, browsing internet is an easy way to search information. As the information is provided by numerous sources through out the world, it is detailed and abundant. It just takes few clicks to access any kind of information. For instance, when I tried to search for a newly developed idea called teleportation, I did not find much information in books and magazines. But, when I used internet I managed to get a lot of information pertaining to teleportation very quickly. This clearly shows that searching for information in the internet does not take much time.

On the other hand, all the information available in the internet may not be useful. As information can be created, modified or deleted by any one in the internet, it is not credible. So this kind of information is not usable. For example, last semester my friend wrote an essay using internet. Later, our professor suggested to check the credibility before using the information from internet as he found some incorrect details. So, it is clear that internet is not completely credible.

All in all, after analyzing both the views, it is believed that internet should be used for exploring information. But, people have to check credibility before using or accessing it. In near future, internet may be the only source available for searching or accessing information.
sos1947

Re: plz assess my writing task 2

Post by sos1947 »

I think you may want to check with internet one has to use "the" all the time. You may want to go thru Ryan's video lectures on formulating introduction for a discussion style essay.

Besides where is the question ?

On the one hand, browsing "the" internet is an easy way to search "for the" information.