please assess my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tamersaad135

please assess my writing

Post by tamersaad135 »

Every country has poor people and every country has different ways of dealing with the poor.
What are some of the reasons for world poverty? What can we do to help the poor?

Nowadays, the poverty has been increased more and more around the world, practically in the third world countries. There are a lot of reasons of this poverty in each country, such as the civil war and lack of resources. However, there will be always solutions for poverty, if everyone dealing with this issue seriously.

To begin with, we are all living in one planet and all those divided lines between the countries are created only by human. Thus, the poverty at one country will be always the responsibility of the whole world. For example, one of the reasons of poverty is the civil war, and that what happened in Somalia. The civil war in Somalia between the north and south disrupt economic life and the disruption of agriculture resulted in a matter of atopic resulted in desertification of many of fertile land, which led to the scarcity of food day after day until It got to the point of starvation. This problem required immediate intervention of rich and developed countries to solve these crises, which can be done by supporting their economic and spread the peace between all parties.

In addition, one of the major reasons of poverty in the world is lack of resources. This can be shown in many countries. Undoubtedly, if a country does not have enough income will not be able to support the population needs, and in many cases cannot even support the basic life needs, this again the responsibility of the rich country to support not only by money, but also by support their education and technologies to allow them to develop manufactures and increase the farmlands, which will allow wide range of people to find jobس and it will be reflected on their economic and increase their income.

In conclusion, no one wants to see poor people around the world. Therefore, all countries are required to fight the poverty by applying whatever necessary solutions to end poverty completely.
saqibali

Re: please assess my writing

Post by saqibali »

grammer need to be worked out.
Example

the poverty has been increased
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
tamersaad135

Re: please assess my writing

Post by tamersaad135 »

Thanks..

in your opinion, at which band am I standing?