please evaluate my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Majeda

please evaluate my writing

Post by Majeda »

In some cultures, children are expected to follow very strict rules of behaviour. In other cultures, children are allowed to do almost anything they want. What are the merits of each opinion? What is your position on the matter? Include relevant examples in your response.

Some people think that children's behavior must be bounded with a strict rules to have a good manners. While other people believe that pressure leads to expulsion and the children must be allowed to do whatever they want. In this essay we are going to discuss both point of view and explain advantages of each.

Nowadays we find rules playing an important aspect in work, school athletics and traffic. Rules exist to force people to follow the law because there are punishment if they don't. It's exactly the same for raising a child were rules become an essential part in order to get good ethics. Also it prevents children from doing wrong things that may get them harmed. Moreover, parents could feel more comfortable knowing that they have though their children correctly and done their fully.

On the other hand, rules create a fence prevents children from seeing the world correctly. To be more specific, Children must discovered the world's rules by themselves and to learn from their mistakes. Furthermore, Those children who raised by this modern method grow up to be better adults, because they have lead the journey of life by their own and life had sleek their skills and personality.

To sum up, everyone has a point of view on how to raise a child, but parents should pick the right method to do so. In my opinion, there should be balance between the tow, so not to hold those children's breaths from discovering the world and not to give the eternal freedom.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :D