Kindly rate my essay writing. Thank you

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Jem_Asi

Kindly rate my essay writing. Thank you

Post by Jem_Asi »

Wrtiting task 2 question:
What are the benefits of living in big cities, as opposed to rural areas? What are the problems of rural areas and how can they be solved?

Comfortable accomodation and safe environment are both important factors for the people worth living. It happens today that some people choose to stay in rural places while others move to the cities. It is belived that there are several advantages living in big cities compare to rural areas and the people who choose to live in the rural areas encounter some problems, all these ideas will be discussed including the solutions to solve that problems.

People who live in the cities has a lot of advantages in their professional growth. Due to the economical progress, urbanization brings out a lot of opportunities for the people such as career job in many establishments and businesses with a good compensation and benefit, and the fastest way of living because of the advances of technology. From this, it is clear that many people move to the cities because of more benefits on their careers and lifestyles. On the other hand, some people choose to stay in the isolate place far from the cities nearby to the mountains and forests. This indigenous people particularly enjoy the ambiance of the natural beauty than the skycrapers in the cities. The group of people inhabit this rural areas encounter some problems during their long stay in that place such as lack of medical facilities like hospitals and rehabilitations, school infractratures, and absence of modern technology such as computers and internet access.

However, there are existing solutions for these problems. Nowadays, many nongovernmental organizations and private individuals conduct programs to reach the people who are living in the rural areas such as free medical mission and education for children, schools and hospitals infrastracture, as well as enable to introduce the modernization of technology to the people in the rural areas by ptoviding computers with wireless internet access. From this, some problems in the rural areas are nearly resolved due the help of nongovermental organizations and private individuals.

Following analyzation of the ideas such as the benefits of living in the cities and the several problems experience by the group of people who choose to stay in the rural areas, as well as the solutions for these problems, it can be concluded that living in the cities is more convenient and comfortable for the people than the place far from civilization. Further, rural place is a good place to spend leisure than to stay there for good.
Last edited by Jem_Asi on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shital4

Re: 1. What are the benefits of living in big cities, as opp

Post by Shital4 »

Very good essay.
Jem_Asi

Re: 1. What are the benefits of living in big cities, as opp

Post by Jem_Asi »

Thank you. I am looking for an online partner for my speaking test. If you are interested please add me in my skype account jemasi29@yahoo.com
Jem_Asi

Re: Kindly rate my essay writing. Thank you

Post by Jem_Asi »

Kindly correct my essay so i can improve it.
Thank you. I need 7 bandscore in writing.