Rate this Essay for Band 7.5

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saterp

Rate this Essay for Band 7.5

Post by saterp »

Finding job satisfaction is considered to be a luxury in many developing countries.
Why do you think that is?
Do you think job satisfaction is important?

It is commonly believed by many people that in unindustrialized nations, finding a work gratification is bonus because in these countries there are not many companies which offer skilled jobs with good pay and employee benefits and I believe that job gratification is most significant both from employee and employer point of view, employee can look for long term career and employer can retain the right talent to achieve the organization benefits.

In my view, developing countries are facing high unemployment ration this is due to the supply of skilled man power is more than the available jobs so the competition is huge all the time hence if somebody gets a job which gives job satisfaction in terms of good work environment, quality of work and flexibility in working hours means a bonus for candidate.

Adding to the above point, certainly the job gratification is most important while choosing a work. Firstly, the relationship with manager, co-worker and atmosphere is as important as just earning a money because it brings a happiness in worker levels. Secondly, the many people’s feelings of job satisfaction comes from their professional achievements, kind of skill they learn and position they reach rather than money they earn. Finally, for any employer to achieve their organizational goals is only by retaining the best talented human resource by having employee friendly policies.

In my opinion, the job satisfaction is nothing but when the employer and the management gives good working atmosphere so the employee is productive to the organization.