Recent IELTS Writing topics for GT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Gelever

Recent IELTS Writing topics for GT

Post by Gelever »

Hi, guys!
I'm going to select 10 'hot essay topics' for further preparation to IELTS General Training module.
I just wonder if anybody has a list of topics for Task 2 (preferably Task 1 as well) from the past exams (at least 1 year old or 2 years old+). If you have, please share! I suppose it is not a subject matter of copyright? 8-)
I just want to select 10 of them and write my own essays on those topics, which I have little knowledge or no knowledge about.
Of course, I have Cambridge IELTS 1-9 books, but I'd like to look at the real questions from the past.
I realize that most questions were posted by the users from this forum and other resources, but I'm sure someone has the whole list from the past years in either .pdf or .doc formats.
As yet, I've managed to find and prepare a list of most of the Tasks 2 starting from just January, 2015 (6 months). The file is attached. I just don't have much spare time to sift through the rest of the 'Latest questions' section of the forum.
Thank you for sharing in advance.
Attachments
GT Tasks 2 (January-May, 2015).rar
(8.42 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
faty

Re: Recent IELTS Writing topics for GT

Post by faty »

Hey thanks for sharing task 2. You can usually pick up topics from recent questions of this blog.