Writing task 2 - First effort need evaluation

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

Writing task 2 - First effort need evaluation

Post by faty »

During recent years number of countries that sell their products to other counties is increasing. Do you think this development is positive or negative?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Apropos of the statement, I am in consummate accord with the fact that export of goods now a days, has left a positive impact on economic and cultural development between countries. In this essay, with the help of relevant examples, I will put my point forth in favor of attributes that play a pivotal role in strengthening business relationship across international boundaries.

Factually, a country being self-sufficient is only an idealistic clause. There are natural and physical constraints that restrict a country to grow everything it requires. This will mean abating the chances for a country to become isolated from rest of the world. For instance, if Pakistan is capable of growing wheat in surplus, then it can be exported to other countries. In return, it can import other agricultural products that are difficult to produce in its homeland.

Signing deals for continuous exchange of goods between different countries will be more pragmatic. Also there will be definitely a business affiliation built which will play a positive role in improving economy. This will not only make nations familiar with each other’s customs and traditions, but will play part in exchanging ideas across the globe.

Absence of globalization may become a sense of anguish for a self-sustained country. It may be misunderstood as a state where tourism, culture and trade are not appreciated. To exemplify, China has already started producing goods artificially excessively to avoid reliance on other states. This has not only made it aggressively self-reliant but also export of surplus items has made it able to occupy largest market in the world.

In a nutshell, I would like to assert the importance of exchanging goods between countries for social and economic development of countries. Thus, trade should be cherished across the globe for individual and combined advancements.
faty

Re: Writing task 2 - First effort need evaluation

Post by faty »

please review