This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
ammyz90

Post by ammyz90 »

hello

My name is helmi . I am new to this site and going to do IELTS test on this April .I Hope all members can assist me to pass on this test .
Thanks
Ryan

Re: New member

Post by Ryan »

Hi Helmi,

Welcome to the forum. What are your goals for the exam?
ammyz90

Post by ammyz90 »

thx for your reply sir!

im actually in stalemate position which i still new to this test structure. Firstly the score scheme which i browse make me despair , i entered this exam because to fullfill my father wish to see me success in pharmacy course . The IELTS subject is mandatory passed to be taken seat in university , so i must do well in this exam . Unfortunately i spend most of the time working and watching movie only .I have only one month left to prepared for my exam .This is the reason i need to double my effort to pass on this subject.The passed mark for this subject is 6.6 . Thanks sir , i really need to improved in my writing skills which mostly grammatical error can be seen

:D :D :D
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hi Helmi,

I see. Well, you need to use this month effectively. Please post a few writings to the "Post Your Writing" section of the board. You should also be actively engaging in practice tests until you consistently hit the mark you need. Arrange a speaking partner. From now on, please ensure everything you post to this site is as grammatically accurate as you can make it. Get into the habit of writing as well as you can as often as you can.

Good luck with your progress.
Ryan