I got my results

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
artist

I got my results

Post by artist »

I saw results online, but will the result they send by post be the same or will there be any discrepancies? That would be disappointing.
Chi

Re: I got my results

Post by Chi »

Normally they are the same. But in theory, there could be a mistake, so you just have to wait and see :) Hope you got what you targeted for :)
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hi artist,

Sorry for the delay. I'm sure you have received your results by now and can verify that they match what you saw online. I've never heard of there being a discrepancy between the two. What motivated you to ask this question?
artist

Post by artist »

Ryan wrote:Hi artist,

Sorry for the delay. I'm sure you have received your results by now and can verify that they match what you saw online. I've never heard of there being a discrepancy between the two. What motivated you to ask this question?
What motivated me? Paranoia, I guess. :)

I got excellent results - 8.5 overall - but I was scared just the same. Probably because I thought I needed the right score to qualify for immigration...... But as it turned out, I only needed 6 because I got enough points in other areas like experience, education, etc.

Anyhow, thanks. You're doing a damn fine job helping people. Keep it up, mate! ;)
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

artist wrote:
Ryan wrote:Hi artist,

What motivated me? Paranoia, I guess. :)

I got excellent results - 8.5 overall - but I was scared just the same. Probably because I thought I needed the right score to qualify for immigration...... But as it turned out, I only needed 6 because I got enough points in other areas like experience, education, etc.

Anyhow, thanks. You're doing a damn fine job helping people. Keep it up, mate! ;)
8.5 overall? My only question now is: when are we scheduling a conversation for IELTSCast? ;)

So the immigration process is moving along? I'm so happy to hear this. Very big congratulations!