how can i answer this question

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
rairaichan0323

how can i answer this question

Post by rairaichan0323 »

People today can perform the everyday tasks such as shopping, banking or even business transactions, without meeting others face-to-fac/ what effects will this phunomenon have on individuals and society as a whole?

how i can answer this question? arguement? dicussion or report?

there are many problems associated with mobile phones today. to what extent do the advantages of mobile phones outweigh the disadvantages?

is it arguement essay?

thank you!!
durai

Re: how can i answer this question

Post by durai »

People today can perform the everyday tasks such as shopping, banking or even business transactions, without meeting others face-to-face. what effects will this phenomenon have on individuals and society as a whole?

how i can answer this question? argument? discussion or report?

this could be discussion, just explain what are the the effects , I would write one positive effect and one negative effect for individuals and society.

there are many problems associated with mobile phones today. to what extent do the advantages of mobile phones outweigh the disadvantages?

is it argument essay?

this is a type of argument, but they asking advantages , means they already given you the task, so just describe the benefits and drawbacks and at the conclusion tell that it has some advantages to some extent.
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
rairaichan0323

Re: how can i answer this question

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you durai :D