My task 2 Writing . Looking forward to reviews and judgements :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Voxxy

My task 2 Writing . Looking forward to reviews and judgements :)

Post by Voxxy »

Topic :
Because of the busy pace of modern life, many children spend most of their time indoors and have little exposure to the natural world
How important it is for children to learn to understand and appreciate nature ? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience
- From : Barron's IELTS Practice Exams - Academic Module, Practice Test 2 .

Here's my work :
Nowadays, children are getting less and less knowledge of nature . The reason for this is because children are now spending more time indoors than outdoors, due to the busy pace of modern life . This leads to a deficiency in children' lives, as it is very important for them to understand and appreciate nature . Firstly, nature can help children grow both mentally and physically . Secondly, children can learn good virtues by getting in touch with nature , And lastly, children who understand nature will no doubt have more knowledge of life than those who spend most of their time indoors .
First of all, nature is one of the most important factors that help children grow, both physically and mentally . Children are likely to grow faster at younger ages, so parents usually spend their time and effort to help their children grow quickly . But instead of spending too much time and effort, parents just need to provide their children chances to get in touch with nature . Nature will help children grow comprehensively . Children are always fond of exploring and learning new things, so when they get in touch with nature, they will be willing to learn and understand it . In return, nature provides children with healthy atmosphere, allowing them to grow faster . For example, children who go camping, especially with their schools, will have chances to learn about plants and animals around the camping area . Also, they will be provided with healthy food, water and fresh air as schools tend to camp at natural places .
Secondly, children will develop good virtues once they understand and appreciate nature . For example, children can learn to be economical, eco-friendly, develop better intelligence and even bravery . Once children learn how valueless nature is, they will be economical and eco-friendly . And by studying about nature, children devlop better knowledge and intelligence . So, we can say nature is not only a friend, but also a teacher to children ,
And lastly, children who understand and appreciate nature will likely to be more developed than children who stay indoors too often . Children with knowledge of nature will also have good knowledge of life, making them far more knowledgable than those who lock themselves at home . For example, children who study and understand nature will know what plants or what animals is dangerous, what is not . But those who don't have any slightest idea about nature will definitely find it difficult to face nature on their own .
All in all, in my opinion, it is best that children get to learn and understand nature, as it would give them a lot of advantages later on when they grow up .

That's all . I hope i can get some advices on how to improve my writing skills . I find my writing not that good and really want to improve it . Thank you :)
Voxxy

Re: My task 2 Writing . Looking forward to reviews and judgements :)

Post by Voxxy »

Anyone ? Please response, i'd be appreciated :(
Odik

Post by Odik »

NOT as good as it used to be MAN. i am joking it is sparingly outstanding or teraffic I guess
Voxxy

Post by Voxxy »

Odik wrote:NOT as good as it used to be MAN. i am joking it is sparingly outstanding or teraffic I guess
Sparingly ? Not sure what you mean but if u mean my writing lacks too many ideas, can you pls tell me my mistakes :p
Thanks in advance