Please, help me to correct my recommendation letter for master's program

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
gingerwisl

Please, help me to correct my recommendation letter for master's program

Post by gingerwisl »

Dear Selection Committee,

I am writing to you with regard to Gulnar Rahimzade, who has requested that I write a letter of recommendation on her behalf. Gulnar and I discussed her recent decision to pursue graduate study and I support her decision and strong desire to take her dedication and skill to the next level.
I have known Gulnar for seven years, and have instructed her in five separate courses, such as “Algorithmic languages”, “Modern programming languages”, “Design methods and analysis of algorithms”. For the past three years she was nominated as “The best student of the year” three times for her excellent performance. I have also served as Gulnar’s Informatics teacher for three years at high school. During her school years she also was among the best students. Moreover, she won the gold prize at international olympiad INEPO. For the olympiad Gulnar’s team create an economic model showing the relationship of global warming on the level of precipation using a programming language Delphi.

During the time of studying Rahimzade Gulnar achieved skills that helped her to understand and finish the course with all passed exams. A student with excellent ability for logical and intuitive thinking, She has proved herself to be a talented and brilliant student. Apart from being technically sound, Gulnar has shown a penchant for grasping and visualizing practical difficulties.
I would rate her in the Top 5% students in her class. Her performance exceeded that of the other students. She always came to class prepared and was clearly far above her peers in understanding and appreciating the course material. Besides her knowledge, Gulnar also is a sociable student that does not hesitate to ask questions and learn something new for herself. From every task that was posed she tried to figure out something new as much as possible.
I am confident that She, as a student with great zeal for higher academic pursuits and aptitude for research, will do well. I strongly recommend her candidature for your graduate program.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please, help me to correct my recommendation letter for master's program

Post by Flick »

gingerwisl wrote:Dear Selection Committee,

I am writing to you with regard to Gulnar Rahimzade, who has requested that I write a letter of recommendation on her behalf. Gulnar and I discussed her recent decision to pursue graduate study, and I support her decision and strong desire to take her dedication and skill to the next level.

I have known Gulnar for seven years, and have instructed her in five separate courses, including “Algorithmic languages”, “Modern programming languages”, and “Design methods and analysis of algorithms”. For the past three years she has been nominated as “The best student of the year” three times for her excellent performance. I also served as Gulnar’s Informatics teacher for three years at high school. During her school years she was among the best students. Moreover, she won the gold prize at international olympiad INEPO. For the olympiad, Gulnar’s team created an economic model showing the relationship of global warming on the level of precipation(<--What is this? Do you mean precipitation?) using the programming language Delphi.

Throughout her studies, Rahimzade Gulnar achieved skills that helped her to understand and finish the course with all exams passed. A student with excellent ability for logical and intuitive thinking, she has proved herself to be a talented and brilliant student. Apart from being technically sound, Gulnar has shown a penchant for grasping and visualizing practical difficulties.

I would rate her in the top 5% of students in her class. Her performance exceeded that of many other students. She always came to class prepared and was clearly far above her peers in understanding and appreciating the course material. Besides her knowledge, Gulnar is also a sociable student who does not hesitate to ask questions and learn new things. From every task that was posed she tried to figure out something new.

I am confident that she, as a student with great zeal for higher academic pursuits and aptitude for research, will do well. I strongly recommend her candidature for your graduate program.