Hi Sir David! Kindly assess my essay.. thank you so much..

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nerieryanc

Hi Sir David! Kindly assess my essay.. thank you so much..

Post by nerieryanc »

Some people think that the environmental problems should be solved on a global scale while others believe it is better to deal with them nationally.

Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Environmental problems have been progressing in the past decades. Finding solutions have become more challenging. Some may opt to solve these ecological dilemmas globally while others prefer nationally. In my own point of view, dealing with these threats globally is more beneficial. This is due to the fact that the more ideas and aids shared from various parts of the world, the better solutions we would find for these issues.

Not all countries in this planet are wealthy enough to sustain the need in searching for solutions in every environmental problem they encounter like floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. For countries such as Sudan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, and even Philippines and some other countries deemed as third world nations are territories that have the tendency to struggle hardly once inevitable natural disasters happen. This would mean that through the help of countries with sufficient resources, a severely affected country could be able to recuperate straightforwardly from the environmental damages.

Same principle goes with finding immense solutions for these environmental threats. For instance, global warming, we all know that nowadays climate change is happening. It is actually considered as one of the biggest environmental and humanitarian crisis of our time. It does not affect a partial area of the globe but instead the entire world. In order to resolve this predicament every individual of each country must cooperate and contribute for the betterment of our ecological condition. Proper waste disposal, avoidance of illegal logging, conserving energy to lessen pollution and planting trees are some of the significant measures to fight against these environmental threats. These mere steps should be taught globally.

On the other hand, taking these problems nationally could be as well advantageous to one country. Being focused on their own problems would give benefit to their citizens. For instance, if a disaster comes and the country has enough resources to resolve it, definitely they can recover rapidly since the attention is given only to its own people and territory. Another example is in the implementation of the measures to prevent these threats from recurring, if a nation is concentrating enough to its people through empowering people through environmental education for the purpose of making the ecosystems live sustainably, the more it is effective to be applied by them.

But still my positive opinion goes to resolving these environmental threats globally. If one country must concentrate on their own and the other countries are being affected, I believe that these environmental crises have domino effects to nearby countries and even the whole world. We may not experience it now but little by little as the years move forward the whole world will be affected. Furthermore In order to acquire better solutions in avoiding these threats from happening again every country must play a part to solve these issues globally. All countries should go hand in hand to combat the world from these threats.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Hi Sir David! Kindly assess my essay.. thank you so much..

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Progressing is normally used in a positive way.

Overall, a good essay. Point are clear and developed to some extent. Grammar and vocabulary are good, with errors not usually impeding communication and comprehension.

Well done!
David