Task 1 - English school. If anyone is willing to comment...

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
levy.omer@gmail.com

Task 1 - English school. If anyone is willing to comment...

Post by levy.omer@gmail.com »

Dear Joe,

Your idea about attending an English school is excellent. As you have asked me I’ll try to point out the main features which I find to be important when choosing a school.

The first and most important aspect regards the way lessons are being conducted. Personally, I prefer interactive ones, so you should ask the school how many hours are dedicated to frontal lessons and what opportunities you get to practice what you have been taught.

Another important criterion regards the number of students in the class. If I were you I would look for a course with about fifteen students. It is useful to have enough classmates to practice with, but at the same time not too many to create chaos.

The last issue has to do with the course’s intensity. In this case, you should know yourself and decide how much new information you can absorb over a short period of time.

If you need more information please let me know

Best regards,
Omer
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Task 1 - English school. If anyone is willing to comment...

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

We don't have the exact question, so we cannot be sure that you have answered all the points ... but let's just assume that you have ...

There's a very good range of grammatical structures, mostly used correctly. Vocabulary is clear and often quite precise. Organisation is clear and logical.

Therefore, this is a very good letter. Well done!
David
levy.omer@gmail.com

Post by levy.omer@gmail.com »

Thank you.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

levy.omer@gmail.com wrote:Dear Joe,

Your idea about attending an English school is excellent. As you have asked me, I’ll try to point out the main features which I find to be important when choosing a school.

The first and most important aspect regards the way lessons are conducted. Personally, I prefer interactive ones, so you should ask the school how many hours are dedicated to frontal lessons and what opportunities you get to practice what you have been taught.

Another important criterion regards the number of students in the class. If I were you, I would look for a course with about fifteen students. It is useful to have enough classmates to practice with, but at the same time not so many as to create chaos.

The last issue has to do with the course’s intensity. In this case, you should know yourself and decide how much new information you can absorb over a short period of time.

If you need more information please let me know.

Best regards,
Omer