Kindly assess my task 1 Thanks!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tinalongmao

Kindly assess my task 1 Thanks!

Post by tinalongmao »

The time that people spend on reading during a day has been illustrated by the pie chart.
From this chart, it is clear that the newspaper reading takes the largest proportion of the total reading time, with 40minutes for each day. Then it's followed by time for fiction, internet and magazines. Not surprisingly, people generally spend the least of their time reading reference books, as there is only 5 minutes on average.
It's interesting to see even in the digital world, internet reading is not the most popular one, since the time people are willing to spend on it is 16 minutes, while time for newspaper is 40 minutes, almost twice as much as the former one. Comparing to magazine, it seems people prefer to reading fiction, as the time they use to read fiction is 26 minutes, which is the doubled length of magazine reading.
In general, reading these days is still an important element of people's daily life. And the universal trend shows that in terms of the content of reading materials, people are more interested in news talking about the real life around us as well as some interesting imagination.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Kindly assess my task 1 Thanks!

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

We cannot see the chart, but let's assume that you have the correct figures and included everything.

You have used a good range of vocabulary and sentence structures. There are some mistakes, but these do not interfere with meaning (e.g. double the length of, at 40 minutes per day.

Include the chart next time, please!

All the best,
David