pls kindly check my letter ! complain - noise

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls kindly check my letter ! complain - noise

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Write a letter to your landlord as the neighbor above you makes a lot of noise.
-Explain the problem
-What have you done to resolve the issue?
-What do you want this to do?

Dear Mr. Wood,

I am your tenant – Janis Lam and I am living at Room 202, 32 Mill Point Street. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the noise that made by the upstair neighbor. Allow me to elaborate on why I am so perturbed.

From this Monday, the neighbor is starting to refix his house. Admittedly, I understand that it is unavoidable to make noise during the construction. However, they commence to work from early morning 7am to 9pm. I think he is a little inconsiderate. It caused a considerable disturbance, not only to me but also to my family as my kid cannot concentrate on study.

I have written a letter to the owner to lodge a complaint about this issue. Unfortunately, I did not receive any response from him and also the situation did not improve at all. Therefore, I hope you can assist me to contact him and make serious complain about it. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Jains Lam
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls kindly check my letter ! complain - noise

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote:Write a letter to your landlord as the neighbor above you makes a lot of noise.
-Explain the problem
-What have you done to resolve the issue?
-What do you want this to do?

Dear Mr. Wood,

I am your tenant – Janis Lam and I am living in Room 202, 32 Mill Point Street. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the noise made by my upstairs neighbor (<-- Maybe include a name or room number so your landlord knows without a doubt who you are talking about.). Allow me to elaborate on why I am so perturbed.(<-- I would not include this sentence or say something like, 'Below is just one example of his unacceptable behavior'.)

This Monday, the neighbor started to renovate his house. Admittedly, I understand that some noise during construction is unavoidable. However, they begin work in the early morning around 7am and continue late into the night. I think he is being very inconsiderate. It is causing a considerable disturbance, not only to me but also to my family as my child cannot concentrate on study.

I have written a letter to my neighbor to lodge a complaint about this issue. Unfortunately, I did not receive any response from him and the situation has not improved at all. Therefore, I hope you can assist me to contact him and make a serious complaint about it. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Jains Lam
rairaichan0323

Re: pls kindly check my letter ! complain - noise

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you Flick!!

can you help me to check my essay too. thank you!!

http://www.ieltsnetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1480