pls give me a band score for Task 1 - suggestion- cafeteria

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls give me a band score for Task 1 - suggestion- cafeteria

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college magazine. In your letter:
• explain what you like bout the cafeteria
• say what is wrong
• suggest how it could be improved

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Janis and I am one of your loyal customers. I am writing this letter to offer my suggestion regarding to your cafeteria.

I eat at your cafeteria every lunchtime. The food that you provided is very tasty. However, you did not indicate the details of your food such as nutrition and the calorie of the food. I would be most appreciative of any information you can give in this regard. I believe that it can assist your customers to maintain a good health.

Most importantly, according to student union’s research indicated that the number of vegetarian students has been increasingly. Hence I am wondering if it is possible for you to offer some vegetarian meal for them. I believe that both students and you can benefit from it. I would be grateful if you can take my proposal into serious consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Janis Lam
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls give me a band score for Task 1 - suggestion- cafete

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote: Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Janis and I am one of your loyal customers. I am writing this letter to offer my suggestions regarding your cafeteria.

I eat at your cafeteria every lunchtime. The food that you provide is very tasty. However, you do not indicate the details of your food such as nutritional value and the calorie count of each item. I would be most appreciative of any information you can give in this regard. I believe that it can assist your customers in maintaining a healthy diet.

Most importantly, student union research has indicated that the number of vegetarian students has been increasing. Hence, I am wondering if it is possible for you to offer some vegetarian options. I believe that both you and your customers can benefit from this. I would be grateful if you can take my proposals into serious consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Janis Lam
Well done, Janis. Your letter is polite and you have some great ideas.
rairaichan0323

Re: pls give me a band score for Task 1 - suggestion- cafete

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you Flick! could you give me band score too? thank you