pls kindly check my letter ! friend - holiday

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls kindly check my letter ! friend - holiday

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holidays.

Write a letter your friends. In your letter
- Thank them for the photos and for the holiday
- Explain why you did not write earlier
- Invite them to come and stay with you

Dear Jenny and Merry,

Thank you all for the photos and also for all the prefect arrangements during my holiday. I enjoyed the journey so much and it was an unforgettable trip.

I am sorry for late to reply a letter to you all. It is because something urgent came up at home-my grandmother got sick and had to be taken to hospital. Everything is fine now.

Actually I was thinking that if you all are not doing anything else during the winter break, maybe you all could come and visit me. You all could stay in the guest room here. Please let me know whether you all can come or not. I would love to show you all the sights of Japan.

I am looking forward to meet you all again. I hope you are all well and do not forget my invitation during the winter holiday.

Best regards,

Janis
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls kindly check my letter ! friend - holiday

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote:Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holidays.

Write a letter your friends. In your letter
- Thank them for the photos and for the holiday
- Explain why you did not write earlier
- Invite them to come and stay with you

Dear Jenny and Merry,

Thank you all for the photos and also for all the perfect arrangements during my holiday. I enjoyed the journey so much; it was an unforgettable trip.

I am sorry for the late to reply to you all. It is because something urgent came up at home: my grandmother got sick and had to be taken to hospital. Everything is fine now.

Actually, I was thinking that if you are not doing anything else during the winter break, maybe you could come and visit me. You could stay in the guest room here. Please let me know whether you can come or not. I would love to show you all the sights of Japan.

I am looking forward to seeing you both (<-- use 'both' because it is two people. If it was three people or more, use 'all'.)again. I hope you are well and do not forget my invitation during the winter holiday.

Best regards,

Janis