Loving IELTS

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
BongRoy

Loving IELTS

Post by BongRoy »

Greetings learners! I am new here and I need to further develop my skills in delivering the language orally. Hence, You guys could reach me in my skype ( Robroy214) and tango (robroy217@gmail.com.) See you there! :D
Ryan

Re: Loving IELTS

Post by Ryan »

Hi BongRoy,

It's so rare that I see someone describe their relationship with the IELTS as one of "love". ;) I think your positive approach is admirable and will help you to achieve your goals. As Toby pointed out (please see ieltscast.com for my interview with him about his success), making IELTS preparation enjoyable accelerates improvement.
BongRoy

Re: Loving IELTS

Post by BongRoy »

Thank you Ryan! I just took the exam last June and I just got 6.0 on my speaking module, 6 by 5 in listening and reading, and 6.0 in writing. . I am, kinda disappointed in the outcome. However, I suppose, I have to push myself in the on the verge of my limitations in reaching more acceptable scores. Do you have some personal tips that you can share upon?