Hi everyone!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Flora

Hi everyone!

Post by Flora »

Dear ieltsnetwork users,

I'm Flora from Austria but currently living in Leiden, Netherlands. As a student I have to take the ielts exam in order to proof that my english is advanced enough for participating in an english master program. Being already in the middle of my studies I did not find a lot of time to prepare myself for the exam so far. My examination date is the 28th of June which is pretty soon!
My required score is 7 so I need to be very diligent this upcoming to weeks.
Since I'm new to this "community" I just wanted to say HI to all of you and shortly introduce myself.

Have a great weekend and "see" you around!
CHEERS
Ryan

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Ryan »

Welcome, Flora. Glad you've joined us here.

Thank you for the background on your situation. I hope the next two weeks are productive for you. Please take advantage of the writing and speaking forum here if you think they would be helpful to you.
Flora

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Flora »

Hi Ryan,

thanks so much for your lovely welcoming words!
I think the trickiest part for me will be the writing... As I'm already studying in english I'm using the language every day.
Nevertheless I do have a grammar and spelling checking program on my pc. Therefore I think that I do make quite some spelling mistakes but don't detect them because the program puts the right...

Have a lovely day, Flora