Please rate my writing. Thanks in advance :) :D

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Manugoyal123

Please rate my writing. Thanks in advance :) :D

Post by Manugoyal123 »

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
The issue of whether the universities should give admission on the basis of 50 % quota to both male and female students has sparked a heated debate. While some argue that admission should be on the basis of merit irrespective of sex of students. While others argue that both of sex should have same seats in each course for development of good society.
First of all, if we apply this rule for all the courses there are numbers of courses which I think is hard for the female candidate to deal with. For example if u look into the mechanical engineering course in which students work on the heavy duty machines would be difficult for girls to handle. Then there are some courses like home-science in which male students generally has no interest at all which can eventually lead to very less admission in course by them.
Although it is understandable that equal number of students of both sexes in class generally provides the better study environment both in social and professional manner. In this new age of the world women are not behind the man in any work. In actual they are leading man in various works. Anyway woman can make their way to admission to any course if they sincerely want.
In my opinion, the admission on the basis of quota based upon sex would be hard for the deserving candidate who’s interested in a particular subject. Also providing the interest argument of both sexes is different so these types of rules for admission are meaningless.
saqibali

Re: Please rate my writing. Thanks in advance :) :D

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148