Describe one of your special occasions last year.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
namkeotn

Describe one of your special occasions last year.

Post by namkeotn »

Last year, I had a truly memorable Tet holiday. It brought me a lot of happiness. As you know, in Vietnam Tet holiday is the biggest annual celebration in the first day of Lunar new year.
Tet holiday is a useful period time for every one to reunite and celebrate together. I went back to my hometown after completing the first semester of that year and it took me three hours to get back my house by bus. During these days off, My family and i visited my paternal grand parent and maternal grand parents. I really liked having fun with my cousins. We hold a dinner at the end of the year for the family reunion. People were very happy and shared each other about the work and problems which they experienced. In the early days of the new year we visited the neighbors and i hanged out with my friend and saw firework.
In conclusion, i was so happy with my family so Tet holiday is a truly wonderful holiday for me.
=> I hope everyone comment to me about this writing about structure, idea, ...
devaraj

Re: Describe one of your special occasions last year.

Post by devaraj »

overall good writing. All the best!.
saqibali

Re: Describe one of your special occasions last year.

Post by saqibali »

Need much improvement
I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148