Please assess my General Writing Task 2.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vikasggn

Please assess my General Writing Task 2.

Post by vikasggn »

In some parts of the world it is becoming popular to research the history of one's own family. Why might people want to do this? Is it a positive or negative development?
==============================================================================================================================
Some people fascinate about their past to understand their origin and background. Hence, they try to explore their family history by various means. This has become a passion as well research area in the modern world.

There can be various reasons for doing this. Many of us are curious to understand the roots of our origin. Knowing the unknown about self and family excites everyone. Whether someone is a successor of some old king or of some robber or that could be anything. Another reason could be to understand, how someone has inherited certain habits, personality traits and lifestyle. For some, it could be simply a creation of family tree as a hobby.

Due to convenience of internet and other data mining techniques, family history exploration is certainly becoming easier and achievable in today’s world.

In my opinion, exploration of family history is an interesting and positive pursuit. It gives an opportunity to stay away from monotonous work schedule. The excitement and eagerness keeps people engaged unless they are able to conclude something. If someone discovers a strong ancestral background, it can be a role model for future generations. It can also be a good way to teach children about family history. In rare scenario, someone can find a long lasting relationship too in this exploration journey.

To summarize, ancestry and genealogy are popular discussion points in recent times. Internet, big data and various other technological advances can make these topics a wonderful subject of research in coming years. No doubts there could also be bitter surprises held for some of us in this family history expedition.
saqibali

Re: Please assess my General Writing Task 2.

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148