For review please, Task-1 of GT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ali Ehsan

For review please, Task-1 of GT

Post by Ali Ehsan »

You have been living in a rental apartment for the past year.Recently a new neighbor moved in who has loud parties several times a week. Write a letter complaining about this to the landlord. in your letter:
1-Explain the situation
2-Describe why it bothers you
3-Suggest a solution

Dear Mr.Salman,

I am writing this letter to draw to your attention to the problem, which I am currently being facing at Apartment No.23, on second floor of Sheikh Zayad building.

As you know, I am living in the apartment for the past one year without any problem. However, recently I am feeling disturbed by the activities going in Apartment No.24. Ahmed, who arrived in the apartment few months back, is living alone at present. He use to have loud musical parties with his friends in the apartment, several times a week, which are quite annoying and disturbing.

I am preparing for my final year examinations, which are due in two months time. Owing to the disturbance, I can not able to study even during day hours. I personally went to him several times for highlighting the issue, but he did not take any notice of it, yet.

I request you to look into this matter on priority and make arrangements for shifting him to some other place.

Hope to get a positive response from your side.

Yours Sincerely,
Ali Ehsan
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: For review please, Task-1 of GT

Post by Flick »

Ali Ehsan wrote:You have been living in a rental apartment for the past year.Recently a new neighbor moved in who has loud parties several times a week. Write a letter complaining about this to the landlord. in your letter:
1-Explain the situation
2-Describe why it bothers you
3-Suggest a solution

Dear Mr. Salman,

I am writing this letter to draw to your attention to a problem which I am currently having with Apartment No.24, on the second floor of the Sheikh Zayad building.

As you know, I have been living in Apartment No.23 for the past year without any problems. However, recently I have been disturbed by the activities going in Apartment No.24. Ahmed, who arrived in the apartment few months back, is living alone at present. He has been holding loud parties with his friends several times a week, which are quite annoying and disturbing.

I am preparing for my final year examinations, which are due in two months time. Owing to the disturbance, I am not able to study even during the day. I personally went to him several times to discuss the issue, but he did not take any notice.

I request you to look into this matter on priority and make arrangements for shifting him to some other place. (<--Reword to: "Please look into this matter immediately and consider moving him to another building.")

Yours Sincerely,
Ali Ehsan
Ali Ehsan

Re: For review please, Task-1 of GT

Post by Ali Ehsan »

Dear Flick,

I really appreciate the time and efforts you spent in correction of my writing tasks.

BR,
Ali