Please assess my writing task and give me feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ali Ehsan

Please assess my writing task and give me feedback

Post by Ali Ehsan »

Task

As a part of your study, you have worked for a short period of time in company. Write a letter to the manager of this company. In your letter:
- Thank him for the opportunity
- Explain how the experienced gained here has helped you
- Share your plans for the future

Dear Mr. Haroon,

I am writing this letter to offer my thanks for giving me the opportunity to work in your reputed organisation for 04 weeks. It was an excellent experience for me to work with the professionals and has helped me a lot in improving my technical and managerial skills.

Environment in your company is very inductive for learning. Employees are very cooperative and always available for help. They take keen interest in the training of internees who came here from different universities. Here, I have seen the practical application of many courses which I have studied in the university. Apart from learning about the process, I came to know about an overall setup and functional groups of the company.

I would like to pursue my career in a similar manufacturing unit. Experienced which I have gained here would definitely help me in achieving my future goals.

Thank you once again for your support and cooperation.

Best regards,
Ali Ehsan