Please comment on my letter and give me feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ali Ehsan

Please comment on my letter and give me feedback

Post by Ali Ehsan »

Task
you have decided to leave your current employment. Write a letter to your employer. Include the following in your letter:
- Explain why you are writing
- Explain why you have decided to leave the company
- Tell your employer what you plan to do after leaving your present employment

Dear Mr. Asad,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I shall be resigning from the company services with effect from July 30, 2014. The reason is that I have been selected in a multinational company based in Australia.

My stay in your company was a memorable one. During my tenure of 04 years, I learnt a lot from my colleagues and peers. Moreover, I maintained a good relationship with them. They helped and supported me during each phase of my career. It is because of them, I continue to climb the ladder of success in the company without any hindrance. Therefore, I definitely going to miss the good time spent with them.

I shall be leaving for Australia in August 22, 2014 to join Nestle, one of the largest food manufacturing companies operating in the region. I am quite hopeful that my past experience will help me to achieve my desired goals in the new company.

In the end, I would like to thank you for your support and guidance. You can contact me on my cell phone. I will let you know my cell number once I reach there.

Finally, I request you to pray for my future endeavors and success.

Best regards,
Ali Ehsan
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please comment on my letter and give me feedback

Post by Flick »

Ali Ehsan wrote:Task
you have decided to leave your current employment. Write a letter to your employer. Include the following in your letter:
- Explain why you are writing
- Explain why you have decided to leave the company
- Tell your employer what you plan to do after leaving your present employment

Dear Mr. Asad,

I am writing to inform you that I shall be resigning from the company effective July 30, 2014 as I have been offered a position at a multinational company based in Australia.

My stay in your company was a memorable one.My time at your company has been invaluable. During my 4 years here, I have learnt a lot from my colleagues and peers. They have helped and supported me during each phase of my career. I am definitely going to miss them all.

I shall be leaving for Australia on August 22, 2014 to join Nestle, one of the largest food manufacturing companies operating in the region. I am quite hopeful that my past experience will help me to achieve my desired goals at this new company.

In the end, I would like to thank you for your support and guidance. You can contact me on my cell phone. I will let you know my cell number once I arrive in Australia.

Finally, I request you to pray for my future endeavors and success.

Best regards,
Ali Ehsan
Ali Ehsan

Re: Please comment on my letter and give me feedback

Post by Ali Ehsan »

Dear Flick,

Thank you once again for giving your precious time.

BR,
Ali