Please evaluate My GT Essay 03

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
charles205

Please evaluate My GT Essay 03

Post by charles205 »

Some people think that government should band dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

All over the world, there are plenty of people who are willing to engage in high risk spots, activities and adventures. However, some people believe such should be prohibited and many are on the opposite side of this view. Both these arguments will be discussed in this essay before drawing my personal opinion.

On the one hand, supporters of this believe that authorities should take adequate measures to control risky games as they are detrimental to both viewers and players. For example, The Dacca Motor Rally takes away several precious lives of world renowned riders in each annual league. Sometimes, spectators are killed by an off-road wheeler rolling over at an unsafe bend. This shows the organizers and participants themselves are not capable of ensuring the safety of all the stakeholders involved. This may be why supporters of this argument exist.

On the other hand, decision to embrace risk is at individual’s discretion, and there are many yields to individuals and society at large. Moon Landing by NASA, for an example, could have been a tragic voyage if something went wrong, but fortunately today Neil Armstrong and his team are world heroes. Furthermore, it is considered a huge step of mankind steered by a small step of few risk loving individuals. Unless it is for the volunteers who have freedom to take risks, all others could have been benefited. This proves that the contesters of this argument are many and worth having.

In conclusion, after analyzing banning risky sports against allowing people to have them, it is felt that the second thought would have irresistible positive ramifications to the whole world as it was in the history of civilization

saqibali

Re: Please evaluate My GT Essay 03

Post by saqibali »

charles205 wrote:Some people think that government should band dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

All over the world, there are plenty of people who are willing to engage in high risk spots, activities and adventures. However, some people believe such ? should be prohibited and many are on the opposite side of this view Please build cohesion inside this sentence. Both these arguments will be discussed in this essay before drawing my personal opinion.

On the one hand, supporters of this believe that authorities should take adequate measures to control risky games as they are detrimental to both viewers and players. For example, The Dacca Motor Rally takes away Not appropriate several precious lives of world renowned riders in each annual league. Sometimes, spectators are killed by an off-road wheeler rolling over at an unsafe bend. This shows the organizers and participants themselves are not capable of ensuring the safety of all the stakeholders involved. This may be why supporters of this argument exist.

On the other hand, decision to embrace risk is at individual’s discretion, and there are many yields to individuals and society at large. Moon Landing by NASA, for an example, could have been a tragic voyage if something went wrong, but fortunately today Neil Armstrong and his team are world heroes Break this sentence into smaller ones. Furthermore, it is considered a huge step of mankind steered by a small step of few risk loving individuals. Unless it is for the volunteers who have freedom to take risks, all others could have been benefited. This proves that the contesters of this argument are many and worth having.

In conclusion, after analyzing banning risky sports against allowing people to have them, it is felt that the second thought would have irresistible positive ramifications to the whole world as it was in the history of civilization

Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
charles205

Re: Please evaluate My GT Essay 03

Post by charles205 »

Any idea on the band deserved ?