Please dictate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
suri82

Please dictate my essay

Post by suri82 »

you recently stayed at a hotel and one of the staff was very helpful, write a letter to hotel manager, explain the situation and say what you want the manager to do

Dear Manager,

I am John and had visited at your hotel from 01/06/2014 to 30/07/2014.I was stayed first time at your hotel in Singapore as a tourist.Your hotel service was fantastic!,especially one of colleague assisted me lot in terms of communication,transportation and some service needs.

I was so excited such kind of person ever meet in my life and his name is Joseph who has been working your organization for the five years and works as a customer relationship officer.He has pretty good linguistic and hence I able to conversation with my mother "tongue".Therefore I never felt another country and also there is no communication related issues.As mentioned earlier,I was quite new to that country always struggled to go to visit some historical place and sight seeing.Whenever I planned to go some place he arranged a taxi.He also helped me to elaborate rules and important regulation of the country and arranged different types of cuisine of course the food was delicious.

I really enjoyed your hotel during my stay.Please kindly tell my appreciation to him.However,Very happy to see you such kind of polite person.

Thanking you sir.

Regards,
John

Hi please help to correct my essay I have to improve my skill 7 bands in each module. Of course i am new here...

Thanks in advance
Umaraniselvam

Re: Please dictate my essay

Post by Umaraniselvam »

Hi ,

I was stayed first time at your hotel in Singapore as a tourist. ( i think there is a wrong usage of tense) . I stayed at your hotel in singapore as a tourist for the first time.

I was so excited such kind of person ever meet in my life -- I think this has to be corrected as well.

He also helped me to elaborate rules -- You can say he helped me by elaborating some rules
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

Work on your grammar
Follow Ryan style of letter.Check his videos.
Many sentences are off the topic.Think about the topic before you write any sentence.

suri82 wrote:you recently stayed at a hotel and one of the staff was very helpful, write a letter to hotel manager, explain the situation and say what you want the manager to do

Dear Manager,

I am John and had visited at your hotel from 01/06/2014 to 30/07/2014.I was stayed first time at your hotel in Singapore as a tourist.Your hotel service was fantastic!,especially one of colleague assisted me lot in terms of communication,transportation and some service needs.

I was so excited such kind of person ever meet in my life and his name is Joseph who has been working your organization for the five years and works as a customer relationship officer.He has pretty good linguistic and hence I able to conversation with my mother "tongue".Therefore I never felt another country and also there is no communication related issues.As mentioned earlier,I was quite new to that country always struggled to go to visit some historical place and sight seeing.Whenever I planned to go some place he arranged a taxi.He also helped me to elaborate rules and important regulation of the country and arranged different types of cuisine of course the food was delicious.

I really enjoyed your hotel during my stay.Please kindly tell my appreciation to him.However,Very happy to see you such kind of polite person.

Thanking you sir.

Regards,
John

Hi please help to correct my essay I have to improve my skill 7 bands in each module. Of course i am new here...

Thanks in advance
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
robin20y

Re: Please dictate my letter

Post by robin20y »

you recently stayed at a hotel and one of the staff was very helpful, write a letter to hotel manager, explain the situation and say what you want the manager to do

Dear Manager,

I am John and had visited at your hotel from 01/06/2014 to 30/07/2014.I was stayed first time at your hotel in Singapore as a tourist.Your hotel service was fantastic!,especially one of thecolleague(wrong word, colleague is a co-worker you either use staff or assistant) assisted me lot in terms of communication,transportation and some service needs.

I was so excited such kind of person ever meet in my life and his name is Joseph who has been working your organization for the five years and works as a customer relationship officer.He has pretty good linguistic and hence I able to conversation with my mother "tongue".Therefore, I never felt another country and also there is (were) no communication related issues.As mentioned earlier,I was quite new to that country and always struggled to go to visit some historical place and sight seeing.Whenever I planned to go some place he arranged a taxi.He also helped me to elaborate rules and important regulation of the country and arranged different types of cuisine of course the food was delicious.

Thanking you sir.

**Grammatical rules are really weak. Try to improve it
Word selection is sometimes inappropriate.
Sentence structure is poor.

suri82

Post by suri82 »

Okie!!.Thank you .

I have to work out as much as possible.Moreover,I might your help to improve.

Thanks