Please grade my writing task 1 general writing sample

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
raghavim90

Please grade my writing task 1 general writing sample

Post by raghavim90 »

1. Write a letter to the council about the road problem in front of your house. Explain them the problem and ask them to take action.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to keep you informed about the road problem in front of my house.Since the road is deeply curved, it is resulting in too many accidents.
Our home is located in the village araku near the city vishakhapatnam.Araku is one of the best tourist attractions in our state.So there are n number of people visiting this place very often.
Due to this danger prone area , every now and then there is an accident taking place.In adddition to this fact , there is a primary school located near the curve.So this is a threat to the lives of young india.
Several other reasons for the accidents are rash driving,no proper signals will be given while turning the vehicles.
Due to the fact that tourists come here with a lot of excitement to enjoy the attractions, some times they go out of control with rash driving.Some others also forget to give signals while turning the vehicle across the curve.
Keeping these facts in mind, i honourably request you to take immediate action in resolving this problem.I think it would be good if we can arrange speed breakers at the start and ending of the curve.It would also be a great help if we can put a note on the road that it is followed by a deep curve.
Kindly take some action regarding this problem as soon as possible

Thanking you,

yours faithfully
raghavi
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please grade my writing task 1 general writing sample

Post by Flick »

raghavim90 wrote:1. Write a letter to the council about the road problem in front of your house. Explain them the problem and ask them to take action.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to keep you informed about the road problem in front of my house. Since the road is deeply curved, it is resulting in too many accidents.
Our home is located in Araku near Vishakhapatnam. Araku is one of the best tourist attractions in our state, so we have a large number of tourists visiting the area. However, with this increased traffic, there are more accidents occurring. In addition to this fact, there is a primary school located near the curve. So this is a threat to the lives of young Indians.

Several other reasons for the accidents are rash driving and not using proper signals while turning the vehicles.
Due to the fact that tourists come here with a lot of excitement to enjoy the attractions, sometimes they lose control with rash driving. Some others also forget to give signals while turning the vehicle across the curve.

Keeping these facts in mind, I honourably request you to take immediate action in resolving this problem. I think it would be good if we can arrange speed breakers at the start and end of the curve. It would also be a great help if we can put a sign on the road advising drivers of the curve and to reduce their speed.

Kindly take some action regarding this problem as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
Raghavi
Good job! Don't forget to put a space after a full-stop. For example, finish one sentence. Start the next sentence.