task 2.6

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
robin20y

task 2.6

Post by robin20y »

This was a tough subject for me. i just tried my level best. please help me with corrections or suggesting how to develope ideas for this type of questions.

It is believed that everyone should have an ambition to become successful in life. Is it really important to have these ambitions? Is being ambitious good or bad?

Someone wisely said that a broke man is not the one without nickel but the one who has no dreams. Being inspired by that quote, I firmly believe in the importance of hopefulness in life. I also believe that certain goals would make the life is worth for living. This can be proven with following reasons.

To begin with, throughout the history of humanity, it is evident that people’s hope helped them to succeed in life. For example, Thomas Edison invented electric lamp despite of thousand failed experiments. His focus on that particular subject drove him to success at last. Unless he had a vision, we had to wait for many years to see such inventions or may be never. Thus, this makes it clear that being hopeful is advantageous to people.

Secondly, desires in life are crucial to succeed in it. For instance, Sachin Tendulkar, a famous cricketer from India, made his career with intentions to become a national cricket player. With that dream, he not only made a successful career, but also grabbed the hearts of billions of cricket fans across the globe. From this example it is understandable that life needs some goals to make our life even worthier.

To conclude, life would be more enjoyable when some wish lists are added to it. In addition to that, sometimes those dreams would be helpful for the whole humanity. After analyzing this subject, it is advisable that we should fix some goals in our life and also help others to develop some dreams to make the life more wonderful and successful.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: task 2.6

Post by Flick »

robin20y wrote: It is believed that everyone should have an ambition to become successful in life. Is it really important to have these ambitions? Is being ambitious good or bad?

Someone wisely said that a broke man is not the one without nickel but the one who has no dreams. Being inspired by that quote, I firmly believe in the importance of hopefulness in life. I also believe that certain goals make life worth living. This can be proven with following reasons.

To begin with, throughout the history of humanity, it is evident that people’s hope helped them to succeed in life. For example, Thomas Edison invented the electric lamp despite thousands of failed attempts. His focus on that particular subject drove him to success at last. Unless he had a vision, we had to wait for many years to see such inventions or may be never. (<--Reword to: "Without his drive and hope, we may never have experienced the electric light.") Thus, this makes it clear that being hopeful is advantageous to people.

Secondly, desires in life are crucial to succeed in it. For instance, Sachin Tendulkar, a famous cricketer from India, always dreamed of becoming a national cricket player. With that dream, he not only made a successful career, but also grabbed the hearts of billions of cricket fans across the globe. From this example it is understandable that humans need some goals to make our lives worth living.

To conclude, life is more enjoyable when some goals are added to it. In addition to that, sometimes those dreams are helpful for all of humanity. After analyzing this subject, it is advisable that we should fix some goals in our life and also help others to develop some dreams to make life more wonderful and successful.
robin20y

Re: task 2.6

Post by robin20y »

thank you very much flick :) :)