16-April-2016: Please check my academic writing 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sumansaha66

16-April-2016: Please check my academic writing 2

Post by sumansaha66 »

Question: Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think that it is fully justified while others think it is unfair

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Answer: A lot more money can be earned by the successful sportsts professionals compared to the noteworthy person in other professions. According to some people, it is justifiable while there are others who are not in favour of this gap.In my opinion,disparity in earnings among sports and non-sports professionals is not rational and measures should be taken to abridge the gap.

On the one hand, several people think that successful sports professionals should earn a great deal of money since they entertain a lot of people around the world.They are celebrities and highly admired to their avid followers which have made them lucrative to the sponsors. For example, successful footballers in the renowned European competitions earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and millions of dollars in terms of sponsorship.The popularity of the successful sports professionals has enabled them to earn a great deal of money.

On the other hand, it is believed by many that the humongous amount of money the sports professionals are earning is irrational.There are renowned persons in other professions who earn a far less amount than the sports professionals in spite of delivering more to the well being of the society than the sports professionals.For example, school teachers earn a far less amount than the sports professionals though they contribute significantly to the education and development of the children. It is not justified to earn more for entertaining people rather than developing knowledge of the people.

In my opinion, disparity between the earnings of successful sports sports and non-sports professionals should be subsided. Emphasis should be given to the knowledge rather than entertainment. The professionals who contribute more to the well being of humanity such as scientists and teachers should earn more than the sports professionals whose main task is to entertain people.

In conclusion, disparity between sports and other professionals should be reduced and more focus should be given on professions contributing to knowledge and development of society.
fsdhillon

Re: 16-April-2016: Please check my academic writing 2

Post by fsdhillon »

You are going to sit for today's paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sumansaha66

Post by sumansaha66 »

fsdhillon wrote:You are going to sit for today's paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

sumansaha66 wrote:Question: Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think that it is fully justified while others think it is unfair

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Answer: A lot more money can be earned by successful sports professionals compared to noteworthy people in other professions. According to some people, this is justifiable, while there are others who are not in favour of this gap. In my opinion, the disparity in earnings between sports and non-sports professionals is not rational and measures should be taken to bridge the gap.

On the one hand, several people think that successful sports professionals should earn a great deal of money since they entertain a lot of people around the world.They are celebrities and highly admired by their avid followers which has made them lucrative to sponsors. For example, successful footballers in the renowned European competitions earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and millions of dollars in terms of sponsorship. The popularity of successful sports professionals has enabled them to earn a great deal of money.

On the other hand, it is believed by many that the humongous amount of money sports professionals earn is irrational.There are renowned persons in other professions who earn far less than the sports professionals in spite of delivering more to the well-being of the society than the sports professionals. For example, school teachers earn far less than sports professionals even though they contribute significantly to the education and development of children. It is not justified to earn more for entertaining people rather than developing the knowledge of people.

In my opinion, the disparity between the earnings of successful sports sports and non-sports professionals should be addressed. Emphasis should be given to knowledge rather than entertainment. The professionals who contribute more to the well-being of humanity such as scientists and teachers, should earn more than the sports professionals whose main task is to entertain people.

In conclusion, the disparity between the salaries of sports and other professionals should be reduced and more focus should be given to professions contributing to the knowledge and development of society.