Please review GT task 2 (Fathers taking care of children)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Dzzz

Please review GT task 2 (Fathers taking care of children)

Post by Dzzz »

These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

In recent years, a role of a father in modern families have changed significantly. Many fathers today stays at home to take care of their children while mothers go out to work. There are several reasons of why families decide to leave fathers at home to look after children, but no matter the reasons, I convinced that this is a positive development for the family.

To start with a good reason, I believe that many fathers like taking care of their children. Some of them even take parental leaves from their work, to spent this time with their newborns and enjoy this magic moments. Mark Zuckerberg is an awesome example of this. After his daughter Maxima was born last year, he decided to went for a parental leave and baby seated her for several moths while his wife continued to work.

Another reason of why fathers can stay at home to look after children is simply because woman often has a better job than a man, and when the time comes to decide who will stay at home, financial part of this question prevail. Needles to say, that growing children our days is quite expensive. Paying for their education become a challenging task for parents, thus, financial side of this question affects this decision at first place.

To sum up, I strongly believe that fathers can take care of their children no worse than mothers do. I also consider this as a positive development when fathers want to take bigger part in their children’s life and stay at home with them while they are growing.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please review GT task 2 (Fathers taking care of children)

Post by Flick »

Dzzz wrote:These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

In recent years, the role of a father in modern families has changed significantly. Many fathers today stay at home to take care of their children while mothers go out to work. There are several reasons why families decide to leave fathers at home to look after children, but no matter the reasons, I am convinced that this is a positive development for the family.

To start with, I believe that many fathers like taking care of their children. Some of them even take parental leave from their work to spend time with their newborns and enjoy this magic moment. Mark Zuckerberg is an awesome example of this. After his daughter, Maxima, was born last year, he decided to take parental leave and cared for her for several months while his wife continued to work.

Another reason why fathers can stay at home to look after children is simply because women often have a better job than their partner, and when the time comes to decide who will stay at home, financial well-being must be considered. Needless to say, raising children nowadays is quite expensive. Paying for their education has become a challenging task for parents, thus, the importance of being financially stable.

To sum up, I strongly believe that fathers can take care of their children no worse than mothers do. I also consider this as a positive development when fathers want to take a bigger part in their children’s life and stay at home with them while they are growing.