task 1 - applying a job

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

task 1 - applying a job

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You have decided to apply for a job as a Spanish instructor that was advertised in the April edition of the magazine Teaching Professional. This ad was posted by Mr John Sullivan, director of the Spanish department at The Language Institute of Great Britain in London, England. In your letter to Mr Sullivan:
• explain why you are writing
• describe your qualifications and experience
• explain how they can contact you

Dear Sullivan,

I am writing to you in response to your advertisement for a Spanish instructor. From your advertisement in the magazine Teaching Professional April edition, I have learnt that you need a Spanish instructor at your Language Institution. I would be interested in exploring the possibility of obtaining such a position with your college.

I currently hold a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish language from a reputable Edith Crown University and have three years’ relevant experience as a Spanish teacher in Australia. I gained a valuable experience from it. Hence, I firmly believe that I am capable of fulfilling this job.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to the opportunity to personally discuss with you why I am particularly suited to this position. I can be contacted at the home address and email address along with my phone number above.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Janis Lam
durai

Re: task 1 - applying a job

Post by durai »

Dear Mr.Sullivan,

I am writing to you, not needed in response to your advertisement for a Spanish instructor that I seen in the Teaching Professional magazine. I have understood learnt ? wrong word that you need a Spanish instructor for your Language Institution. I would be interested in exploring the possibility of obtaining such a position with your college.

I am holding a Bachelor’s degree on Spanish language from a reputable Edith Crown University, and have three years’ relevant experience as a Spanish teacher in Australia. I gained a valuable experience from it. Hence, I firmly believe that I am capable of fulfilling this job.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to the opportunity to personally discuss with you why I am particularly suited to this position. I can be contacted at the home address and email address along with my phone number above. unless you give those details, you cannot say ask them to refer back

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Janis Lam

try to frame good structures that is easy to read. go through many letters , so it might become familiar.
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7