ple grade it for me-task1- gym

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

ple grade it for me-task1- gym

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You exercise regularly and have been a member of many different gyms. Recently, you moved into a new neighborhood and joined a new gym. You have noticed that people at this gym do not bother to wipe down the machines after use and often leave dirty towels on the benches in the change rooms. Write to Mr Koto, the manager. In your letter:
• explain who you are
• describe the problem exactly
• make suggestions to improve the gym
Begin your letter as follows: Dear Mr Koto,

Dear Mr. Koto,

My name is Janis Lam and a new member of your club. While I have found most of your facilities here quite satisfactory thus far, I would like to lodge complaints about the hygienic problems and the bad manner of other members. Also, I would like to offer my suggestions to you.

Recently I discovered that some members do not follow the regulation to clean up the machines after use. Beside this, in the change rooms, someone frequently leaves used towels on the benches. These issues can cause serious hygienic matters and indeed disgusting.

Hence, I would like you to take immediate measures to curb these happen. For example, you can remind all members to behave yourself, and put some notices in the change rooms to remind them to put dirty towels into proper places. I also wonder that if it is possible for you to arrange your staffs to clean up the machine after a certain period of time.

I would be grateful, if you can take my proposals into serious consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Janis Lam