exam in 2 days! pls help-student health

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

exam in 2 days! pls help-student health

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Nowadays, many children are not as fit and healthy as children used to be in the past. What are the causes? How could it be solved?

In the contemporary society, the lifestyle of today’s teenagers is very different if comparing to those of previous generations. Some people argue that the children are not as strong and healthy as those of former generations. In this essay, I intend to explain the main cause of this problem along with.

Chief among the causes of this issue is modern lifestyle. Today’s offspring tends to spend most of their time on the passive and solitary nature of many modern forms of entertainment. One particularly good example is the Internet. They prefer to conduct all the activities at home such as chatting online rather than relating people in the real world and do outdoor exercises. This makes it clear that this sedentary lifestyle seriously undermines their health. Little wonder, then, that they are not fit and healthy as their forefather.

However, in order to resolve this issue, we must first address its root cause. Perhaps the most effective method of doing this would be for the government to provide more interactive leisure activities in the community through the public education campaigns. Thus, it can motive adolescents to do more outdoor activities and enhance their physique by these campaigns. As this shows that interactive leisure activities is an effective way to address this matter and can assist them to obtain a better health.

By way of conclusion, this is clearly a problem of such complexity and that no easy solution in the short term. However, I believe that the measure outline above would constitute a good first step. Also, I contend that the administration should invest more money in these campaigns.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: exam in 2 days! pls help-student health

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote:Nowadays, many children are not as fit and healthy as children used to be in the past. What are the causes? How could it be solved?

In contemporary society, the lifestyle of today’s teenagers is very different to those of previous generations. Some people argue that children are not as strong and healthy as those of former generations. In this essay, I intend to explain the main cause of this problem along with.(<-- Along with what? You didn't complete this sentence.)

Chief among the causes of this issue is modern lifestyle. Today’s offspring tend to spend most of their time in the passive and solitary nature of many modern forms of entertainment. One particularly good example is the Internet. They prefer to conduct all their activities at home, such as chatting online rather than relating to people in the real world or doing outdoor exercises. This makes it clear that this sedentary lifestyle seriously undermines their health. Little wonder, then, that they are not as fit and healthy as their forefathers.

However, in order to resolve this issue, we must first address its root cause. Perhaps the most effective method of doing this would be for the government to provide more interactive leisure activities in the community and through public education campaigns. These campaigns could motivate adolescents to do more outdoor activities and enhance their physique. I believe that interactive leisure activities is an effective way to address this matter and can assist today's youth to obtain a better health.

By way of conclusion, this is clearly a problem of such complexity and that there is no easy solution in the short term. However, I believe that the measures outlined above would constitute a good first step. Also, I contend that the government should invest more money in these campaigns.
rairaichan0323

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Flick, could you please help me to check my essay? thank you!!

More and more companies are allowing employees to work from home. Do you think this is a positive or negative development.

In the present age, the use of technology is increasing rapidly. There are more companies allowing their workers to conduct their jobs at home. It is agreed that this trend has beneficial both owners and staffs. This argument will be analyzed by looking at how distant working can help hirers to decline their operation cost and increase efficiency of their work.

First of all, it is undeniable fact that running daily work at home can cut down the cost of operation. For instance, the boss does not need to pay for the rental fee and other necessary costs such as computers and electricity fee. This makes it clear that distant working is able a proprietor to eliminate the basic operational cost. As this shows that allowing colleagues work at home has brought enormous benefits to the corporation.

Secondly and even more important, conducting their work at home enable to rise the flexibility of their work. To illustrate, there is a large amount of insurance managers in Hong Kong who are working at home. Thus, company members are able to arrange their time properly. They are not only able complete their duties but also can take care their families as well. It is obvious from this that the benefits of distant working far outweigh its drawbacks.

By way of conclusion, following this look at how work from home can reduce operation cost and increase the work flexibility, it has been proven that this trend has brought positive advantages to the association. Also, I believe that it seems highly advisable for the government to promote to a various kind of occupations.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote:
More and more companies are allowing employees to work from home. Do you think this is a positive or negative development.

In the present age, the use of technology is increasing rapidly. There are more companies allowing their workers to conduct their jobs at home. It is agreed that this trend is beneficial to both owners and staff. This argument will be analyzed by looking at how working from home can help employers to lower their operation costs and increase efficiency.

First of all, it is an undeniable fact that working at home can cut down the cost of operation. For instance, the boss does not need to pay for office space and other necessary costs such as computers and electricity. This makes it clear that working from home is an effective way to eliminate basic operational costs. As this shows, allowing employees to work at home has brought enormous benefits to the corporation.

Secondly and even more important, conducting their work at home enables more flexibility in their work. To illustrate, there is a large amount of insurance managers in Hong Kong who are working at home. Thus, company members are able to arrange their time properly. They are not only able to complete their duties but also can take care their families as well. It is obvious from this that the benefits of working from home far outweigh its drawbacks.

By way of conclusion, following this look at how working from home can reduce operation costs and increase work flexibility, it has been proven that this trend has brought positive advantages to the association. Also, I believe that it seems highly advisable for the government to promote this method of work for various occupations.
rairaichan0323

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you Flick!!