Please help me assessing my writing task 1 for GT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vikasggn

Please help me assessing my writing task 1 for GT

Post by vikasggn »

You just had a holiday with your friend. Write a letter to tell him/her what you are doing now and invite him/her to visit you.

==========================================================================================================

Hi Stefan

I was back in New Jersey last night with some fresh memories of my stay at Toronto. Really glad and thankful for your hospitality and comfort during the trip. It was a nice little break away from work and has helped me immensely to rekindle my energies.

My return flight was on time and my tiredness certainly helped me with a good night sleep. I woke up little bit earlier and first thing I am doing is writing this email. My wife and kids are absolutely pleased with your gifts. Weather here is almost similar to Toronto and I am planning to go for a jog immediately after this. Anticipating some great fun meeting my running buddies after a week.

It would be an absolute delight for me and my family if you plan something similar for New Jersey in coming winters. It will be better if you can arrange proper vacations this year rather than trying to juggle with work. Let’s spend some good time at leisure and I hope you would be able to bring your family along.

Cheers,
Kevin
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please help me assessing my writing task 1 for GT

Post by Flick »

vikasggn wrote:You just had a holiday with your friend. Write a letter to tell him/her what you are doing now and invite him/her to visit you.

==========================================================================================================

Hi Stefan

I arrived back in New Jersey last night with some great memories of my stay in Toronto. Really glad and thankful for your hospitality during the trip. It was a nice little break away from work and has helped me immensely to rekindle my energies.

My return flight was on time and my tiredness certainly helped me with a good night sleep. I woke up just a little while ago, and first thing I am doing is writing this email. My wife and kids are absolutely pleased with your gifts. The weather here is very similar to Toronto and I am planning to go for a jog immediately after this. Anticipating some great fun meeting my running buddies after a week.

It would be an absolute delight for me and my family if you would come and visit us in New Jersey this coming winter. It will be better if you can arrange proper vacations this year rather than trying to juggle with work. (<-- Reword to: We would love it if you could stay for a proper vacation rather than a quick break.) Let’s spend some good time at leisure and I hope you would be able to bring your family along. (<-- Reword to: I hope both you and your family can come.)

Cheers,
Kevin
vikasggn

Re: Please help me assessing my writing task 1 for GT

Post by vikasggn »

Thank you so much Flick.

Regards
Vikas Arora