Please help me assessing my writing task 1 for GT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vikasggn

Please help me assessing my writing task 1 for GT

Post by vikasggn »

Task 1

You have lost your student identification card. This has created some problems for you.
Write a letter to the director of student services. In your letter
Advise them of your situation
Explain how this is affecting you
Request a new card

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student of MS final Year in the Computer Science Department. I am writing to inform you that I have lost my Student Identity Card bearing registration No. 2672014. It seems the card got misplaced while I was watching the University Sports Event last Friday.

I had put down a request in the University Lost and Found Section on Friday itself, but yet to receive a response. This has now started hampering my studies as I am not able to make use of some important student services. Entry to Department Library, Computer Lab and Fitness facility is not allowed without the Student Identification Card. I have also been devoid of 10% discount while purchasing books from university book shop.

May I request you to kindly look into the matter and issue me a duplicate card. I have enclosed a duly filled request form and a payment demand draft for the same. I will be highly grateful for an expedited response.

Yours Truly,
Sam