For review please, Task-1 of GT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ali Ehsan

For review please, Task-1 of GT

Post by Ali Ehsan »

Task
You have a full time job and also doing a part-time evening course. You now find that you cannot continue the course.
Write a letter to the course tutor. In your letter
• Describe the situation
• Explain why you cannot continue at this time
• Say what action you would like him to take

Dear Mr.Haroon,

I have been recently enrolled in English language part-time evening class in your reputed institute against student number:E-16. The reason is that I am going to appear for the Ielts examination in few weeks time. Currently, I am also doing a full time job of maintenance engineer in a Urea manufacturing unit.

Owing to nature of the job and workload, very often I need to stay late at the plant. As a result of it, my attendance is already short in the class. Moreover, after working for long hours I am unable to give due attention to the course. Thus at the moment, I am finding it difficult to get along with the course and the job together.

Keeping in view the situation, I am leaving this course. I would like to receive a favor from you in terms of redemption of full tuition fee. I hope you would consider my request on the grounds of my situation.

Your cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
Ali Ehsan